Goldfish Mateing Ranchu(spellin Error) In Breeding Tank

Guest haz raver

Guest haz raver

my mates fish are very fun to watch and once we watched for 20mins there were still spawning so we went and watched a 3hour movie and went swimming for 2 hours came back and were still at it guess they like tig any questions peeps

• Admin

Yeah short hand or Text message short hand is really hard to understand on the board. If you want your questions answered please refrain from using this, its just a waste of time trying to figure out what your saying.

i think this should be added to kokos spawing videos or pinned or restored alot please:D

on top of the goldfish breeding forum page, In the pinned area, there is a topic with a video that is very similar. if you want, you could post those videos in that topic :)

:) well im relieved to hear your not going to breed them. this will save alot of goldie lives and heartace and time doing massive water changes and finding homes for all your other goldies. a bigger tank will be better how many fish do you have?

Guest haz raver

4 2 fantails 2 comets and if you read my pond topic a baby comet guess what my fish laid eggs this morning so i let them eat them

allowing them to eat those eggs where the best thing sorry" i hope you have done a massive water change? the milt can cause the water quality to go down hill quickly... also remember one thing if you have plants you need to take them out and clean them trust me theres eggs that your not going to see and if they are unfertile then having them in your tank will spoil your water. you should do a good gravel wash on top of all this cleaning :)

Guest haz raver

as s00n as you guys siad dont breed them i took out everything so there was just a filter water and fish and a light when they ate all the eggs i did 2 90% water changes and added cycle booster last week there back to normal and fine now