Sign in to follow this  
Debi0825

Finally

The pond has cleared up and I can see all the fish. :nana:hi5 My son was happy because it had been so green that we couldn't see a lacrosse ball that had ended up in it (we found it last night). I'll get some new pictures hopefully this weekend.

On a side note....right now we have tree frogs all over and they are driving us nuts at night with their loud calling. We've been going out, finding them and then moving them across the street to our neighbors tree. :D

great pic, your pond is awesome. love the little waterfalls into it. bet your neighbour is over the moon at the sudden increase in his tree frog population :D

great pic, your pond is awesome. love the little waterfalls into it. bet your neighbour is over the moon at the sudden increase in his tree frog population :D

Unlike my house, his house is far enough back from the tree that he probably can't hear them (hopefully). :D

Congratulations Debi, I'm still working on clearing mine up.... what's the DEAL with the murky ponds this year?!

:) Now you can finally step back and take that long awaited breath,for the time has come to really sit back and enjoy all your hard work.Looking forward to lots of pics and seeing just how much they've all grown Debi. :yeah:

wo i like the stones aroung your pond :D how about pics of the fish???

wow that is your pond it looks a pond in a botanical garden well done you rock