Ha Ha Your Fish Like Me Better!

So the boyfriend is always teasing me that the ranchu like him better and made a point of showing me how much they love him....Look at the pictures and then check underneath for the rest of the story its priceless!

RandomFishSnails056.jpg

RandomFishSnails057.jpg

RandomFishSnails058.jpg

So there he is sticking his face near the water with the fish wiggling in circles...At the percise moment he says Ha ha! See they like me better! As the calico ranchu swam up and bit him right on the nose... :rofl Serves him right! I wasn't able to get a picture because I was keeled over laughing so hard...Just think Jaws, ranchu style. :o:D

More tomfoolery.... :D

hand.jpg

Heyyyyy!!! Its MY turn to sit in the hand!!!! Find another hand to sit in!!!!

hand2.jpg

Okay fine! I will!

hand4.jpg

Everyone's a clown ham in this tank... :rofl

hand3.jpg

Edited by Katalyst

So there he is sticking his face near the water with the fish wiggling in circles...At the percise moment he says Ha ha! See they like me better! As the calico ranchu swam up and bit him right on the nose...

:rofl

Hmmm.... I bet you've been secretly training them to do that for weeks! :rolleyes::D

Boyfriend nose = seize!!!!

What a bunch of cuties! :heart They've grown! Especially the little guy. I miss them! I'll have to come visit them again! You're doing a great job with them Kat! Makes me happy they have such a great mommy. :)

So there he is sticking his face near the water with the fish wiggling in circles...At the percise moment he says Ha ha! See they like me better! As the calico ranchu swam up and bit him right on the nose...

:rofl

Hmmm.... I bet you've been secretly training them to do that for weeks! :rolleyes::D

Boyfriend nose = seize!!!!

I bet Angela secretly trained them...She's like that yanno :rofl Perhaps this is retribution from unleasing Wee Beastie on my other tank? :ignore:rofl

I bet Angela secretly trained them...She's like that yanno Perhaps this is retribution from unleasing Wee Beastie on my other tank?

Hey Kat, I forgot to ask you. I have this tank of 9 inch long pirahnas. Are you interested? :rofl

I bet Angela secretly trained them...She's like that yanno Perhaps this is retribution from unleasing Wee Beastie on my other tank?

Hey Kat, I forgot to ask you. I have this tank of 9 inch long pirahnas. Are you interested? :rofl

:blink: Yanno.... :rofl

What sweet, fat pudgy little hams! :heart:heart

as for the bf... Thats what he gets for sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong! :D They must have thought it was some new kind of snack.