Some Pics

Guest Halloween

Guest Halloween

Mvc-015s.jpg

It's how Eliza is. All the time. Poor gal. Love her to death.

Mvc-013s.jpg

Titan swims away from her color...

Mvc-020s.jpg

Willi the friendly black Bubble

Mvc-019s.jpg

His sisters bubbles (this is still Willi) are way smaller. One of them is popped I think from when she was netted :( He can hardly see!! lol. I say hi to him from the top of the tank so he can see me!

Mvc-005s.jpg

Reilly and Saiyouli about to eat the same piece of food.....

Poor pearlscale. Wow bubble eyes make my eyes hurt just looking at them. :blink: Great color on on the bubble eye though.

I love pictures thank you for sharing.

:( Poor Eliza! She looks so helpless. To be so beautiful and not able to swim around and show herself off, its so sad :cry1 .

You Black Bubble Eye is also beautiful. As are your other fish.

I really hope Eliza will start swimming again. I remember the pics where she got stuck in the plant... :)

The bubble eye looks great. nice and black!

Guest Halloween

****Quote removed by Sandy****

She's healthy, just sits on her side!!!

Edited by sandy

I think Britanix was trying to be deliberately provocative - he has before too, that's why I didn't respond initially. I agree, not a funny or helpful comment at all.

Edited by mrbumblebee

Has anyone reported that post so the member gets banned? How totally horrible.

Halloween :hug love your fish :heart Don't take any notice.

OK, guys, I am going to close this topic. This is ridiculous. :stop

Britanix - your comments seem to be deliberately provacative.... are you looking to start trouble? Such actions are not welcome on this site.

It is high time that many people in this world learn that they are NOT supposed to say whatever pops into their heads without thinking. Please think before you comment. If you have something to contribute - an honest comment - it is welcome.

But to say something that you know is hurtful, scary, wrong,.....whatever...... is NOT right and will not be tolerated here. :noway

There are ways of humanely putting a fish down. They have been discussed in great detail on this site. If the time were to come when Halloween is forced to consider such action, those procedures can be read. But the question of euthanasia never came up in this thread. It was NOT your place to bring it up - and certainly not in such a violent, repulsive fashion. :badidea

Curb your enthusiasm, think before you type, and have respect for others and their feelings from now on.

:mad:

:locked: