Nothing Like A Beautiful Tail! Backside Time!

:) I was admiring my "Telescope" tank this morning and just marveling over how beautiful their tails are! I really think the fish seem to know this too. So I thought I would share some nice "Backside" pics with anyone that loves flowing tails. These are my Calico Telescopes, plus one large Calico Ryukin!

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

OK, some are taken head on, seems like when I want to shoot their faces, they show their "Butts", and when I want their tails, they show their faces! Evil Fish!

Oh oh I can do this most my pitures turn out to be their buts. :rofl Your fishes butts are stunning. Wait does that make me weird? :o

I'll have to try for pics of my ranchu Pip. He, and to a lesser extent my black moor, are pretty big in the rear.

Cute little butts there! Makes me want to reach in and give 'em a little pinch.... :rofl2

Seriously though, VERY nice coloration on all your goldies. The telescope with the mostly black tail has the neatest marks on the fronts of its eyes. It makes him look like hes looking directly at you..... :heart

Seriously though, VERY nice coloration on all your goldies. The telescope with the mostly black tail has the neatest marks on the fronts of its eyes. It makes him look like hes looking directly at you.....

I know exactly what you mean! He caught me off guard a couple times when I first got him. It looked like he was watching me head on! I thought he was a "Marty Feldman" reincarnated! You know, from "Young Frankenstein"! :rofl No disrespect to Marty or anyone with Graves disease intended.

Thay are so gorgeous, real designer babe tails :D

They have a great swimming style too with their tails fanned out perfectly like that, just beautiful :heart

You must love them to bits.

Gorgeous my goodness I wish I could afford a fish with a tail like that. Wow. I can't wait 'till I get my telescope next week.

Thanks! I can't wait to see your Telescope next week. They have become some of my favorite goldfish!

You must love them to bits.

Thanks Imogen! I do love them. I think that they believe they are Peacocks! They love fanning those fins out! I wish I could capture it better when I take their pics!

I like big buts!

They are beautiful, I never saw coloring like that, no wonder you can't take your eyes off them.

I like this game, let's all play.

Here's our Kaleidescopes bum,

IMG_2678-1.jpg

I know exactly what you mean! He caught me off guard a couple times when I first got him. It looked like he was watching me head on! I thought he was a "Marty Feldman" reincarnated! You know, from "Young Frankenstein"!

Careful..... your coming close to dating yourself there........ ;):rofl

Careful..... your coming close to dating yourself there........

Ahhhh, that doesn't matter! :rofl That was a great movie, one of my favorites on a long list of classics!

Your fish are just stunning Lola!! I love them all!!

Thanks Erin! I really like this tank of Telescopes. The only three missing from these pics are "Steve", my Black Moor, hes out in the Rubbermaid tub(Pond) , a little all white Telescope, "House", who is living with in a 20 gal tank with the third, a beautiful Tri-Color Metallic Telescope, "Cutty", who arrived head down , tail up and floatie. She was replaced right away by Tommy, because she appeared to be very close to dying, but she is a good example of good water keeping fish alive that have problems. I believe her to have SBD, and she appears healthy other then that. But she is stunning with her coloring.

Oh! you KNOW I've got a tail fetish! ME WANT ME WANT!!!! I love your little babies! oh and calicos as well... ~sigh~

Thanks Mads! I love Calicos. And I guess, now that you mention it, I must have a tail fetish also. :rofl