Pics Of My New Tank

Oh I see, thanks for that Alsitair. Yeah, I've seen those new Tetra kits. They've one awards for their design I think.

Like I said in the other thread, I think the filter is probably intended for a tropical setup. I don't think you can buy that exact Tetra filter seperately anyway as they come just with those kits I think. The Tetra internal filters I've seen for sale are a slightly different design. May be worth just walking around your LFS's and just checking out the sizes of different brands of internal filters in the same flow rate (10 x's tank volume ideally) and seeing if they will fit in the same space if you see what I mean :)

Edited by mrbumblebee

i am more than likely gonna get an external filter i think. want what is best for my fish and if it means an extra few ???s i think it is money well spent mrbumblebee.

Yeah, that worked for me too. You'll find you have much more control over the filter media and flow rates etc. too :) Maybe take a look on ebay UK, even with shipping some of the prices are way less than half what you'd pay in the LFS's.