They Come In Pairs

Guest Halloween

Guest Halloween

I was walking through a large Superstore of a certain unammed MART in my area and I meandered on over to the fish section like I always do only to be greeted by a BRAND NEW shipment of Lionheads... ............. ..........

Mvc-001s.jpg

Cherry. Just over an inch. Her mouth is smashed in, it looks like from the top. She can eat fine.

Mvc-005s-1.jpg

Cherry again. Can see her mouth in this one.

Mvc-006s.jpg

Trey. He's stuffing his face with food right here. I've been calling him Tre Cool, but then just Cool because Cherry fallows him around to no end, and shadows his every move. He's just so cool.

:) Congrats on the cute fish.I however have noticed all the misc. threads that you have posted in D & D and the Emergency forum.You seem to have quite alot of issues/problems going on with your fish on a regular basis.As tempting as new fish are,maybe you really should just "focus"on why you seem to be dealing with so many problems and ill fish,so that you are not constantly having issues.JMO though,as I'm concerned,and really am not trying to tick you off. :exactly .

Guest Halloween

:) Congrats on the cute fish.I however have noticed all the misc. threads that you have posted in D & D and the Emergency forum.You seem to have quite alot of issues/problems going on with your fish on a regular basis.As tempting as new fish are,maybe you really should just "focus"on why you seem to be dealing with so many problems and ill fish,so that you are not constantl having issues.JMO though,as I'm concerned,snd really am not trying to tick you off. :exactly .

Then please, by all means, delete the excess threads.

:unsure: They are not "excess threads" if you and your fish are having problems. I think I am only trying to say that continually buying new fish when all your other fish are having problems and such ,is not always a good idea,I can only say this because I've been there and done that years ago.When I say things like this,it is not to hurt,it's more to help avoid any future problems for you and your fish. :exactly

I too am an avid goldfish enthusist.There have been times when I added fish,when I shouldn't have,and I only had more probs result from it.I am just trying to pass on words of wisdom and experience,and if I have offended,then please accept my apology. :)