Slowly Learning My Camera....

daryl

So I tried some "feeding frenzy" pictures for my 2 week old broadtail ryukin fry (the newest batch). Here are some....

There are a bit clearer than the last ones. You can even see the food in the water before they devour it!

:D

post-27-1178234906_thumb.jpg

Guest Oreo

Those are such cute fry, Daryl!

I like how it's so clear, unlike my camera it's blurry, the fry (again) are sooo cute!

Keep it up! :bingo:

Now I'll circle the ones I want and send you the picture back :rofl:rofl

That's very funny Maceo and my sentiment too :D

Whoot baby factory! So many fry! Those pics are just great - you can see how speedy and healthy they are.

1..2..3..4..5 oh I give up. So many of those fry and what a crystal clear shot of the fry it is!

Hmph I can't do that with my camera :cry1 and I definately can't get a picture of my fish they go to fast. Well thats how he got the name Jet :D

Holy cow! They are so cute! :blink: Daryl you must have the buffest arms ever from water changes! How many changes do they require? Jeeze I can't imagine how many tanks you must have of fry...They sure do look healthy and happy! Great job!!!

Here is a not so good picture of one of my blue lionhead fry - 9 weeks old....

And a tank of them - there are about 30ish....

post-27-1178333786_thumb.jpg

post-27-1178333814_thumb.jpg

Here is another poor shot of one of the 10 week old broadtail ryukin fry.....

I will try for better shots now that I have cleared the green water - as it clears more, the fry will be easier to see.....

post-27-1178333878_thumb.jpg

Wow :blink: What great pics Carol! -I'd call it more of a 'swarm' of fry rather than a 'school'! You get really good focus/resolution for such tiny subjects!

Two great minds Mads ,as I was thinking on the lines of "swarm" myself. :rofl

Carol,the babies look great,let see some more close-ups of the Blues :yeah::exactly

Archived