Updated Pics Of Some Of My Fishkies

This is Death, he's gotten so big since i first got him (i couldn't get a picture with his wonderful fins in it) he's a common (possibly cross with a comet).

These two lovelies are my white fantail and red capped oranda: Damien and Dandy. Damien is one of my newest, but Dandy is my first goldfish (along with Death).

The next two pictures are of my partially sited lionhead Dorothy, she's blind in one eye, which to me made her all the more cuter. When i saw her in the shop i just had to buy her: picture one and picture two.

And to finish off, here's one of the beautiful Dandy by herself.

I know these aren't very good pictures so if anyone could give me tips on how to improve my photography they would be greatly appreciated.

Guest angelsun

I have to ask...Why did you name that cute fishy Death? What did he do??? I think I am afraid of him! :hide:

This one has me curious too. I think that I hear the theme from Jaws playing--da dum-da dum . . .

Beware Attack Fish would be a great sign in the tank with a fish named Death. I have weird names to my pets too. Personally, I don't think Death is any more morbid than naming a fish Sushi (both names I kinda like, what does that say about me?).

You're fishkies are adorable. Your lionhead kinda reminds me of Skittles (R.I.P).