New Pearlscales

kusackaid

I have two new pearlscales, one female and one male. They are currently in a borrowed rubbermaid "quarantine" tub. I have had them for two weeks today and they are doing fine.

My sisters still cannot agree on names for the newcomers. The starwars fan wanted to name them luke and leia, the other one vetoed that and suggested bobby and loor (from the pendragon books). THe second suggestion has also been vetoed by the first sister.

So I feel bad having these guys for 2 weeks and still no names. We are looking for paired names because they sorta match.

Guest myfourgoldies

I have always thought that pearlscales look alot like golfballs, you could maybe name them Titleist and Dunlop, or some other golfball brands. :)

:rofl3 Jon, I was thinking the exact same thing! :D

Yes, pictures would definetely help - and if we can't come up with any names right away, at least we get our fair share of other people's goldies... :thumb:

Guest angelsun

They are SO cute! I love the pearlscales. The first coordinating names that come to mind are Tweedle-dum and Tweedle-dee from Alice in Wonderland. Those characters were similar in shape to pearlies. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tragicspacepixie

i had three pearlscales and their names were mr. x, pee wee and bonkers... aww, i miss them... but their names should live on so feel free to use any of them if you would like :)

• 3 weeks later...
:cry1:cry1 i had two pearlscales and their names were roli and poli. i dont know if you heard the story (its under disease and disscusion) im still sad :cry1:( Edited by dani