New Fish From Tommy

:newfish Well I finally decided to buy some of the goldies that I have been drooling over. I just got my 2 new babies from Tommy at goldfishnet.com. They just got here so the pics aren't the best because they are in their QT tub. One is a Calico Ranchu, my first Ranchu. What a sweet face she has, and a lot more of a curved back then I expected. I think she's a beauty. And my fav, a little Orange/White Lionhead :heart with a touch of black on his fins and a yellow head. I am truly in love and his face is more then I expected, he is all cheeks!!!!! I just want to pinch them. They are very slow right now and resting. I am hoping to see them perk up tomorrow after some rest.

4.jpg

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

:) OMG Rach, they are too cute, beautiful actually. That Lionhead is really, really nice. I can see why you love him/her. I know you have been a Lionhead freak since you started getting goldfish. That sounds funny, you getting goldfish, when you used to laugh at me being so crazy with mine all the time. :rofl

The Ranchu is adorable too! Any names yet for these two babies? :heart

Congrats and again they are wonderful.

No names yet, I'm open to suggestions. I'm sure by this weekend I will have names for them. I'm still exhausted from work and haven't had much time to look at them. Have I said how much I LOVE THEM. I want a whole tank of lionheads, that would be adorable!

Have I said how much I LOVE THEM. I want a whole tank of lionheads, that would be adorable!

Well, I believe Tommy starts a new auction tonight! :rofl And yes, I picked up on the fact that you love these guys.