Looking For Pearlscale

Guest Calico Pearlscale

Guest Calico Pearlscale

Hi im looking for any kind of male pearlscale(preferable a calico, age does not matter) that they are willing to sell to me because i currently have a calico pearlscale female and my other goldfish arent pearlscales and Im interested in breeding this particular strain.

Hi, there aren't many 'sellers' of goldfish on this site, can I suggest you look on reputable goldfish auction sites, like Goldfish Connection who import to the US. (I'm guessing you are a resident of the US)

there is a member of Koko's, Ranchu.org who has tosakin fry that he may be willing to ship to you, although he's based in Korea. you may want to contact him.

Guest Calico Pearlscale

i think i'll look into the ranchu.org tosakins but what i mostly dont get is where i buy goldfish on goldfishconnection.com people say that they sell goldfish but whenever i check the website there doesnt seem to be a link to the stock page. How do i buy from goldfish connection?

Importing a goldfish into US is not an easy task now. You need to have import license or find somebody who has it. Then pick up the fish at airport and bring it to QT facility. The inspector will check the condition of the fish before you can bring it home. Every step you need to spend $$$. I used to buy fish from oversea but I can't do it any more.

You are right. goldfishconnection.com stopped selling goldfish one year ago.

Check Ebay... (the seller name goldfish2006 has some pearlscale)

goldfishutopia.com has some pearlies too.

Good Luck w/ your Tosakin finding. I've never seen Tosakin for sale personally.

:) Yes, check Ebay, the seller, Goldfishworld, usually has some nice Crown Pearlscales and Pearlscales on his auctions. I have gotten a few from him, among some of his other goldfish. Hes a responsible seller.

I'm in the UK so I can't recommend anywhere/one to you, although I do understand how hard it can be to find the right fish. I have three female pearlscales and I had to look around for a very long to find a reasonable quality male pearlie to mix with them. Best of look in finding what you're looking for anyway and with the breeding :)

Edited by mrbumblebee

You are right. goldfishconnection.com stopped selling goldfish one year ago.

Lol, you can tell I'm not from the US huh?! :blink: I know there are other sites out there, people on the board talk about them and purchase from them regularly, I guess I don't bother remembering the names/addys as I can never buy from them. :(