New Fish

Sonny

They are so lovely! :heart That redcap has a huge wen!

Thanks glitterfish! The redcap does have a big wen. Looks like a big ol' mushroom cap sitting on top of his head. You get a better appreciation from a side view I think.

I haven't decided for sure yet. I'll split them between my aquarium and the horse trough.

Edit: right now they're living in a laundry basket in my 100 gallon stock tank that I use for quarantine.

Edited by Sonny

It's too much fun getting new fish. :whatjust:

Congratulations!! It must have been hard to resist getting even more new fish! I love the Orandas - just look at that wen! :blink::D

I tell you... it is a darned good thing Tommy lives five hours away. Going to his place is like putting a kid in a candy shop. Nothing at all like going to a lfs.

My personal favorite is the littlest one. It's a 'blue' and white telescope with a butterfly tail. It has a split in its dorsal fin that I am praying will heal without any after-signs. If it does I think it will be perfect. :heart

well, you have had some fun haven't you? You are so lucky, we don't have fish like that around here.

I am going to pout now. (i don't think there is a smily for pouting)

well, you have had some fun haven't you? You are so lucky, we don't have fish like that around here.

I am going to pout now. (i don't think there is a smily for pouting)

Sorry, :blush . Tommy does ship though. Give him a call. I'm sure he'd be willing to send photos and help you get the fish of your dreams. :heart

That little oranda with the red lips is the cutest thing. :heart

I like that Oranda too. That is the fish I got to replace Boticelli :(

I am in love with that red and white telescope! I would love a telescope. That's the one fish I want (other than a ranchu) that the friendly neighborhood stork has not left on my doorstep.

All of them are beautiful.

I am in love with that red and white telescope! I would love a telescope. That's the one fish I want (other than a ranchu) that the friendly neighborhood stork has not left on my doorstep.

All of them are beautiful.

I seem to have telescope fever too. :) Their tails can be so pretty.

Is that a Chocolate/Wt telescope?? :druel I have 2 fish coming from him I think tomorrow. So exciting but I would like to steel your telescope!

Tommy called it 'blue' but it is like chocolate. That is the fish I fell in love with today. :exactly I hope your new fish arrive safe and sound. Please show us pictures when you can. :)

Thanks everyone. :thanks

I believe that telescope's color morph is what's called white/purple.

my personal favorite is the red/white butterfly tail though.

I think you're right. Maybe he did call it purple. The red/white butterfly is really nice too. It's tail is amazing, almost like a Tosakin's.

I just love the 2 with black in their tails. All of them have very pretty tails. You are lucky. Them too :D

Thanks everyone. :thanks

I believe that telescope's color morph is what's called white/purple.

my personal favorite is the red/white butterfly tail though.

I think you're right. Maybe he did call it purple. The red/white butterfly is really nice too. It's tail is amazing, almost like a Tosakin's.

That's what I was thinking when I saw it too. Are the two lobes split or are they fused together? Mind treating the rest of us to closer-up pics of your new acquisitions? (and make us green with envy too? :exactly )