I Finally Gotted My Sushi A New Home!(wasabi Too)

I havent been on here in a long time, my moms been in not the best of health, and ive had other things on my mind, one of them has been my babies, Sushi and Wasabi, my beautiful baby goldies,(black moore and callico fantail) and their depression due to their being in such a small home.

well ive been collecting bits and pieces here and there, (through friends and freecycle) and i finally have them moved into their new home, not much in decoations, a few pretty stones(maybe 4 or 5 in all) spaced here and there, their no fishing snail, a frog family living on mushroom, ( not real, but im beginnign to take a liking to ADF's)

and their neon cave, which is resting on and holding in place the under grave filter plate and airstone tube(for added bubbles and oxygen, as it isnt filterign anythign) . theres a pretty bubble curtin pushed against the back wall too.

their thermomiter is just floating, straight up in the air, perfactly balanced, lol, maybe they will play with it, if it gets in their way i will suction cup it to their wall.

all in all im proud of myself, i only had to spend maybe 20 dollars on the filter, (mom was nice enough to help me out, hehe) and they seem so much happier. thank you guys so much for helping me out with my endless questions. *hugs you all*

pics coming soon.

Edited by Hobbity1

That red is real hard to see but from what I think I saw- sorry your Moms not been well but congrats on getting your fishes new home organised :)

:) Congrats on the new tank setup for your babies. I know they must be happy with the extra space to swim in. Don't worry about the lack of decor as the fish are happier with the water volume more then whats inside the tank.

Sorry your Mom is in poor health, hope shes feeling better soon. :heart