Womble And Wendy

:) Mr B , can I please have Womble??????? That is one adorable Pearlie. Well, they both are but Womble is my fav! :heart

I'll ask her if she wants to go and live with you Lola, but it's a long swim across the Atlantic and the water a little too salty for her I think! :rofl

but it's a long swim across the Atlantic and the water a little too salty for her I think!

Details, details! There are Planes and cruise ships, I'm sure she would not mind the traveling if it is First Class! :rofl I would take really good care of her. :heart

but it's a long swim across the Atlantic and the water a little too salty for her I think!

Details, details! There are Planes and cruise ships, I'm sure she would not mind the traveling if it is First Class! :rofl I would take really good care of her. :heart

Well, if she goes by plane you'll need to buy two seats for her butt and if she goes by cruise ship, madam will require a room with a sea view! Womble has expensive tastes don't you know :rofl

Thankyou guys!

how long have you had them?

I got Womble in November and Wendy in January. I got my other Pearlie - Robin, in December

(can you see the name link! :rolleyes: )

Do you keep pearlscale only? :D

I really adore them! I'm getting as addicted as Imogen is to them now! :rolleyes: I currently have three pearlies and I have a new one in QT at the moment too. I think any new fishies I get in future are most likely to be pearlies, I just love love 'em! :heart Although it does seem to be quite a challenge in the UK to find high quality ones in terms of shape and form, but then I just go for the cute ones anyway :P All mine are from my LFS's.

I also have two orandas in another tank and a poorly Ranchu I'm looking after too :(

Edited by mrbumblebee

I like Robin's color... How did you find him? :D

Thanks Fred :D I got her from one of my LFS's. The first time I spotted her she was in a tank with lots of other wenned pearlies, but clearly the best of the bunch, she stood out a mile and yes her colour is very strong. I went back to the store with the intention of buying her and noticed she was missing from the tank. My heart sank and then just as I was walking around the store I noticed she had been moved into another tank on her own - and the price had gone up a little too! :rolleyes: I didn't mind one bit though. I'm so pleased I got her and I've just got a potential boyfriend for her in QT as well :yeah:

MrB watch out I have space for some adorable goldies :D Wendy,Womble and Robin your coming with me :D:heart em all MrB