I Got A Demekin!

tropicana

congrats! any pics yet?!!?

i'm working on it, he's so hard to catch on camera!

Sweet! How about those phoenix eggfish? :yeah:

OMG! erin, you just reminded me! i have a pic on my digi cam with both my phoenixes with they're mouth open and it looks like they're saying 'FOOD NOW!...please?'

:thud now what'd i do with that photobucket password

Congrats on the demekin. We'd certainly like to see some pics.

OMG! erin, you just reminded me! i have a pic on my digi cam with both my phoenixes with they're mouth open and it looks like they're saying 'FOOD NOW!...please?'

And those phoenixes also :yeah: you've never showed us those. Infact, u've never showed us any pics of ur pics other than one tiny pic of your black moor if i remember correctly. The time is nigh for proper, large sized, focused, beautiful fish pics of tropicana! :D

Congrats on the demekin. We'd certainly like to see some pics.

And those phoenixes also :yeah: you've never showed us those. Infact, u've never showed us any pics of ur pics other than one tiny pic of your black moor if i remember correctly. The time is nigh for proper, large sized, focused, beautiful fish pics of tropicana! :D

:o the pressure! the pressure! lol, i'll try and get some pics of the WHOLE family

Guest im-trying

awww you are so lucky!!!

i was at pets at home tonight getting some chemicals and couldnt help but look in the tanks and lo and behold i saw 3 beautiful demekin one black one one white and orange one and one panda they all had the humps and they were beautiful :( why cant i have a second tank lol

congrats on the fish :) going to check the pics now :)