Went To Buy 2 Fish And Somehow...

So I went to The Fish Sempai's Farm with Angela last Saturday and boy do I have a lot of photo's of his farm to edit, his farm and his fish are exquisite. I am forever ruined of buying lfs fish, that's for sure. Andrew was extemely patient and helped me out quite a bit, but I couldn't help myself. He even tried to send me home after I picked 3 of my fish, but when I saw the ranchu tank....Well I lost all self control.

I ended up with two oranda's and two ranchu. I still haven't come up with names for anyone, suggestions are welcome. Please excuse the rotten photo's I did something to my camera and no matter what I do the pics are cloudy/out of focus.

FishSempai2-1.jpg

FishSempai043.jpg

FishSempai1a.jpg

fishes364.jpg

fishes36.jpg

FishSempai17.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D About time for these pics!! Anyway,wow,are they pretty or what?Looks to me like you picked some of my favorite's, Ranchu,Blue Oranda,etc. :exactly

I wouldn't mind seeing a ton more pics. :yeah:

I love the black ranchu, and I think u got a TVR (top view ranchu) with your other one. Any ther top view pics of the red/white one?

He had a ton of tvr's! I'm actually going to go back and get another one that I can't stop thinking about. The black ranchu has such a funny disposition you can't help but laugh when you see him. TVR's and the Tosakins he had have ruined me forever. I have tons of pics that I'm going to post later of Andrew's fish when I don't feel like someone has taken a hammer to my head.

I'm recharging my camera as I speak. :) Thanks for looking

:D About time for these pics!! Anyway,wow,are they pretty or what?Looks to me like you picked some of my favorite's, Ranchu,Blue Oranda,etc. :exactly

I wouldn't mind seeing a ton more pics. :yeah:

The bubble eyes are coming up Devs. I promise. I was wondering if he's a blue or not, I remember Erins thread on her blue that has now turned white. I just picked him because I loved his wen. :heart

:heart

Okay a few more...These are some of Andrew's Bubble Eyes & Percy's since I saw Jen W's Percy all celestials are now called Percy. :rofl I swear I'm going back for that calico with the orange/reddish eyes! And the baby koi just killed me. As soon as I walked over WHOOSH hundreds of little open mouths begging for food.

FishSempai017.jpg

FishSempai2.jpg

FishSempai1.jpg

Edited by Katalyst

Wow, beautiful fish! :heart That blue does look just how Fenix did when I got him. Those bubbles eyes look awesome, man there are a ton of fish in there! :krazy: I wonder if I could take a vacation and import some fish from there. :D

Beautiful fish! Congratulations!

I especially like your Ranchu. I wonder he gets his TVR from. Do you know if he breeds them or imports them?

Thanks! The ranchu's are from the Thai Ranchu Center in Thailand. I believe he imports as well as breeds and does ship to the US :)

Edited by Katalyst

Hey Kat,

When are you going to show them the monstrous ranchus and ryukins? That's what they're waiting for!!! :rofl Don''t keep them in suspense! Hmmm....maybe I should have gotten a manicure for my hand cameo. :D If I had a pond I'd get a bunch of those koi. They were adorable! Unfortunately, with about a 100 raccoons, as well as herons, weasles, fox, hawks, owls and cats roaming the neighbourhood, a pond on my property would become the local lunch counter! :(

Angela

Oooh, Kate! they're lovely fish! That pic of the calico bubble eye's and the celestial has made me want to start keeping them again! argh! no room! argh! baby! argh... why me! I don't think I should look at anymore of your photos.. the madness is starting again. :krazy:

About 3 1/2 hours from the Falls Fred. You don't have to drive he ships to the US. smile.gif

https://www.fishsempai.com/

First of all shipping is killing the purchase. And then I guess he doesn't post every fish on the site either...

Yeah I guess...I think with things coming in and going so fast he doesn't post every fish but he has quite a few more then he has posted now. Probably updating. I know he was in the middle of shipping a bunch, there was a fish that was already sold that I would have offered my first born for. I believe in a month he is getting more fish in. :)

Edited by Katalyst

That calico....... ooooooooh and those baby kois!!! :heart

Excuse me Kat, how many fish do you have????

At the moment 18, in several different tanks/rubbermaids. Next week however 11 of them are going into a pond. Which will mean the end of rubbermaids everywhere I hope lol. I'm sad to see my babies go but I just can't house them properly. I'd need 230 gallons alone to keep them really. I knew this day would come and while I'm really sad about it I can't think of a better place for them to go then in a pond by a person who owns a pond store.

Edited by Katalyst