Second Batch

small_ranchu

Those hold great potential! The parents are very very pretty!!!! :yeah: I loooove fry - such future promise!

I have found that you can take one of those really soft silicon pastry basters they sell now-a-days and gently brush the brown algae off the glass and bottom of a fry tank. Once the fry are about 1 week old or so, they do well with it - they swim out of the way and the brush is very very soft and gentle.

Cool!!!! I want pictures to continue, too! I wanna see those little guys develop into little minis of the parents! :D

smile.gif Wow Fred, more fry! They are so cute heartpump.gif . And of course the parents are beautiful.

Thanks VM

biggrin.gif When it rains,it pours Fred! biggrin.gif You know us.....Daily posts and pics are mandatory.

Thanks Sharon.. I will try :D

I have found that you can take one of those really soft silicon pastry basters they sell now-a-days and gently brush the brown algae off the glass and bottom of a fry tank. Once the fry are about 1 week old or so, they do well with it - they swim out of the way and the brush is very very soft and gentle.

Cool!!!! I want pictures to continue, too! I wanna see those little guys develop into little minis of the parents!

Thanks Carol.. I will try your instruction. By that way I can take more pic :D

I agree with Daryl...looking at the parents..you got some awsome potential there!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee if I lived near you Id be begging for a baby!

cant wait to see more more and more pics of how they mature :)

well done!

Is that gorgeous calico (the one I've been lusting over since I first saw its pic) one of the parents? Hmmm....Katalyst used to live in New York. Maybe when your fry are big enough, we can go for a drive and offer you two wonderful homes for some of your fry!! :D Just trying to do you a favour ofcourse! :rofl

Angela

After I take Big Daddy away then maybe you'll get some ranchu fry

Luckily this batch is ranchu only fry. I locked Ryukin by that time in 55 g. :)

LuvMuhFred: If I can, I will ship to you .. lol

Angela: Come get them buddy :)

• 3 weeks later...