My Goldfish Clock

Anic

I don't have the process of making it, but I have pics of when I was painting it. :D I made it in my HIP Tech class. (HIP is the program I'm in at school - Highschool Intercurricular Program) The whole clock was worth 20 points and I argued (as well as some other kids) with him about making it worth more. But he wouldn't budge :krazy:

Anyway, here it is:

All my supplies laid out...

fish1.jpg

My first painting on cardboard (this and the clock are supposed to look the same)

fish2.jpg

My clock with the beginning of the first fish...

fish3.jpg

Both fish done, next to the first painting...

fish4.jpg

Starting to paint the first fish...

fish5.jpg

First fish done...

fish6.jpg

Starting on the black/bronze fish...

fish7.jpg

Ta-da!

fish8.jpg

Comparing the two... pretty close!

fish9.jpg

With the clock mechanism and hands put together (and it works!!)

fish10-1.jpg

Tell me what you think about it! I don't know what I want to do with it yet. So far it's just laid on my bed, the floor and my laundry basket.

Edit: Oooh... Sorry the pics are so tiny. I switched the very last one with a bigger pic.

It took everyone else about 2 weeks, but it took me only a few days because I took mine home and worked on it. The paint job only took one Saturday in front of the TV lol :D

I don't think I'd be allowed to make another one... I don't even want the one I have now! .... I just realised that my fish are missing anal fins :blink: How did I forget that?

I've been playing with the idea of putting it on eBay just for kicks, but I don't think I will. ( No PayPal account.)

Archived