Suitable Tank

Guest REG

well I'm stumped. Were moving to a new house in a few months, maybe I could get a rubbermaid container around 10-12 Gallons at that time.

well I'm stumped. Were moving to a new house in a few months, maybe I could get a rubbermaid container around 10-12 Gallons at that time.

:) That's definitely a good alternative if you're unable to get a hold of an aquarium.

50 gallons! :o:o for $15!

Finding a 10-12 gallon container won't be easy in Canada because we go by litres, but I know how many litres make up a gallon, It will be easy.

The link above is supposed to be to a 189L Rubbermaid container at W*l-Mart Canada for $21.83, but this ******* site won't let me post it.

HAHAHA... and yet I can say **** and not get sensored. Awesome.

Edit: inappropriate language... :stop

Wrong - you will not only be censored, you also will be warned if you feel like trying it again. People who think they can use foul language in here will be watched by us moderators.

As Ranchugirl said you are monitored and further outbursts will not be tolerated. I suggest that you clean up your language this is a family site, you have been warned verbally. The next time your warning level will go up.

Archived