Some People Are Horrible

Sushi67

I moved so I'm going to a new school. Apparently it gets good reviews but from personal experiences and from what I've heard from other students, the school is horrible. First of all. The school is PACKED! Way over what they can hold. Some teachers don't know what to to do because they can't even fit all the kids in the classrooms. I also don't understand why kids must go around using a bad words, everyother word they say. i could understand if you slipped up and said something because you were surpriised. I can even understand people using the less offensive inappropriate words, but using the "F" word all the time is just horrible. Drives me crazy!!

Anyways , I think it was Wensday, some stupid kids pulled the fire alarm. It was raining and everyone had to leave the school and stand in the rain for 20 minutes!! While everyone was outside waiting to hear what was going on, some kids went down the math hall and smashed the windows. My math teachers window was punched in and the teacher across the hall had two shattered windows. Why would someone do something so horrible?!

I think the school should really start cracking down on discipline instead of saying"Your not a kid anymore, don't acting so surprised." I don't think it is even appropriate from adults to go walking around saying the "F" work in every sentence. :pan

Sounds like you have some troublemakers in your new school Sushi :( Have you made some friends yet? As long as there are a group of nice kids I shouldn't worry too much. You'll never be short of some kind of drama with people like that around for sure..I don't understand swearing every other word either, I just think the person is missing some brain cells.

So where is your school? I've never really heard of such bad schools... i mean, all that stuff happened in one day. As for saying the F word, u just gotta ignore it, those fools that say it all the time are people who don't have any confidence in their selves. the only thing they can do is say bad words to make them sound tough, but of course, they are idiots.

So just try to not become one of those fools and don't let it keep u from accomplishing ur goals.

Archived