My Fourth Betta!

arabpaso

My boyfriend decided I should have one more betta so they would be balanced--two bettas on each shelf of my aquarium stand. I had not gotten around to getting another one however. When I came over for dinner on Tuesday he said something about since we're scottish he thought we should have some haggis so I should look it up on the computer. I wasn't too keen on haggis that night or any night for that matter. But I went into the computer room and there was a gorgeous male betta with a note taped to his container that said "Hi Kristi, my name is Haggis"!! :D

My bf has apparently been listening to me babbling on about fish because he said he checked all the bettas to make sure he got a healthy one and he picked out a real beaut. He also got a bowl and marbles and little plants so I could get it all set up right away. I love these kind of surprises!! :exactly:heart

I have some pix of Haggis in my link to bettas on my sig line. He's the last 3. I have some new ones of the others, too.

:) Now that's my kind of surprise...... :rolleyes: Too bad the people in my life always thought that I had enough of fish allready. :D

Haggis is beautiful,as wellas your other Betta's.Congrats! :)

Archived