I Almost Threw Up..

ahh I dont know what happened to the site and my comment..

the video is gone? hm.. well for those who were wondering it was a guy that was swallowing 13 goldfish in a jar.. I felt really bad and angry and sent a letter to youtube.

edit: spelling

yeah, people do it all the time. :(

Probally the most offensive thing i ever saw was these two teens that kinda looked like they were 18 put a goldfish in some kinda long thin pipe that was sperical on the end. well it had some kind of a liquid drug in it. well these guys put a goldfish in the liquid. then after getting 'high' these teens put the fish back in the tank. the fish was dead. :cry1

Its ironic because I was searching on youtube "amazing goldfish" for maybe goldfish that can do tricks.. people obviously have bad judgement and think other things are amazing..

Ugh...Last year the seniors at the local high school had a post-homecoming relay race, for the last part the person had to catch a live goldfish in their mouth that was tossed to them and swallow it. They bought the goldfish from my workplace, when I heard about it I hoped at least a few would choke on their fish.

Uuurgh! I wonder how some people can be so completely unfeeling towards innocent life like goldfish. Catching and swallowing a live fish? How traumatic and horrible for a helpless animal. I am shocked the way people treat goldfish (like the sorts of things you see on Youtube) isn't considered morally unacceptable by most...

Edit*: Then again, this comes from someone who won't even squish a spider! But I am sure nobody here would tolerate that sort of thing either.

I have seen alot of videos of people that are abusive to goldfish. The best thing to do is to become a member of the site that displays them and report them to the webmaster. they will pull them off. Nobody wants to get in trouble for animal cruelty, so they respond pretty well.

Ugh...Last year the seniors at the local high school had a post-homecoming relay race, for the last part the person had to catch a live goldfish in their mouth that was tossed to them and swallow it. They bought the goldfish from my workplace, when I heard about it I hoped at least a few would choke on their fish.

*shiver* Jeez, even if they didn't care about animals you'd think they'd have the sense to know that's just plain UNSANITARY!

the video is gone? hm.. well for those who were wondering it was a guy that was swallowing 13 goldfish in a jar.. I felt really bad and angry and sent a letter to youtube.

good for you! :D stupid people make me crazy! :krazy:

*shiver* Jeez, even if they didn't care about animals you'd think they'd have the sense to know that's just plain UNSANITARY!

swallowing goldfish is rather nasty... why in God's name would someone ever do such a thing! :blink:

.... I heard that you can get TB from goldfish

good

Good?

Heh, I think Fuzzy wants anyone who abuses goldfish to be punished by infection~

:exactly

• 1 month later...

That's what stupid people do, they eat fishies, they spend money on them and just instantly kill them by barfing them back up! They are practically throwing money away just to do that stupid trick! GRRRRHHH! Any person stupid enough to do that trick must pay! Some people these days don't have common sense, next we'll be seeing an idiot trying to swallow a 9 inch goldfish! > :(

Guest Oreo

I know!

I watched some of that on youtube too!

Those swallowing and puking ppls are such maniacs!

They have no care for God's creations!

:blowup::no::veryangry::bat::SmackBottom::glare::mad:

• 4 months later...

Archived