Trigger And Baby Einstein

swift

:lol1 That last photo is to cute - It is like they are saying...'Feed me!'

The tank looks nice... I did not see the algea. I have it too - some of it is good to have though. Check around this site, there is information on it some where... I just don't know where right now.

Thanks for sharing!

you are a wayyyy better fish fashion photog than I am!

I like your tank set up. I've been thinking about switching to white gravel in mine because it looks so pure and zen-y to me! Is the algea the little spots on the rocks? If not I swear I couldn't see any anywhere!

cute fish

That last pic, they look like they are on a roller coaster - *fins up* AAAAAAAHHHH!!!! :rofl

Your orange and white - does he yawn a lot? He seems to be open-mouthed in most of the pictures. Frequent yawning can be a symptom of the sickies. Can't tell from the pix if he is yawning or just begging for yummies. :)

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone! I deleted the second pic from photobucket because it was so dark. I didn't even think about it messing up the post. Sorry!

The brown algae is starting to go away, I think. I have been scrubbing it off my plants weekly so far, but did not have to this week. It is mainly on the rocks, which should be all white, and on parts of the sealant in the corners of the tank. I'm hopeful that it will be completely gone soon!

Again, thanks for the compliments! The last pic is my favorite also--its my desktop wallpaper! :)

Archived