New Pics

Guest fishcrazy101

Great pics :D

Message from Koko log in with your other account then click on forgotton password and you will get sent it as she does not email lost passwords :)

Guest fishcrazy101

Message from Koko log in with your other account then click on forgotton password and you will get sent it as she does not email lost passwords :)

blue how can i login in with my other account when i don't know my password

Sorry to barge in here, but on the login screen, in the red box, there is a link if you do not know your password.

Sorry to barge in here, but on the login screen, in the red box, there is a link if you do not know your password.

Yep just click on that link :D

Guest fishcrazy101

Yep just click on that link :D

ok thank you i just sent her a email about my password :bingo:

here is the new video every body

Guest fishcrazy101

I'm not a fan of Moors or telescopes but for some odd reason I LOVE Demekin's and yours is by far one of the cutest I have ever seen. :heart I just might have to kidnap him.

oh (buys new fancy security system and stays up all night guarding the fish) thank u :D

I like the shape of the tank too. I didn't know you could put them in a tank like that! I am running out of room in my livingroom for tanks (we have 3 right now) and its tight everywhere else, I will have to look into something like that!

Guest fishcrazy101

I like the shape of the tank too. I didn't know you could put them in a tank like that! I am running out of room in my livingroom for tanks (we have 3 right now) and its tight everywhere else, I will have to look into something like that!

at this family owned store (sbout 45 min. away) there is this 60 gallon tank it looks just like mine(mine is a 45 gallon) at it is huge :krazy:

the fishes are really nice! especially the demekin!

thanks i like your rukin :bingo:

Generally speaking, goldfish usually do better in long tanks rather than tall ones. The tall tanks have less surface area for oxygen exchange to happen, as well as not providing as much swimming space for the fish to really get their full speed on.

If you have to use a tall tank for goldfish, it is usually a best idea to understock it and provide significant aeration.

Archived