Oscars Have Such Personality!

Kimma

My oscars are a trip, they have such amazing personalities. We had chinese takeout for supper tonight, I was too lazy to cook :hide:

We have our oscar tank on our bar so I was standing there getting another bite when Stucky came over to check me out. I showed him the empty spoon and he ignored it. Then I got a bite I showed him the spoon that was full and he went crazy, he wanted a bite! So, I emptied the spoon and showed it to him again and nothing. But, when I showed him the full spoon he did his happy dance again. He did this several times! They are so smart, they amaze me sometimes! I shot some video of this if anyone is interested in seeing it. I didn't give him any fried rice but he wanted some!

borat.jpg

very nice :thumb:

:rofl

EDIT-I just wanted to add that no fish were hurt during the filming. I just thought it was cute that he didn't get all excited when there wasn't any food on the spoon. And I did give him some pellets!

OMG that is so funny! Your oscars are so beautiful too. :heart

Thank you!

Unfortunately, one has HITH we belive. My husband can't bring himself to euthanize him. Its a shame too, I really love those fish.

Archived