Empty 20 Gallon Tank

Blue

I now have my 20 gallon sitting empty.I plan gutting it and getting a fishless cycle going.However what do I put in.I love Bubble Eyes and Celestials but I dont know if I can cope with losing anymore of those breeds.Or should I get something else afterthe tank is ready.

I already have a Lionhead in my other big tank.I had a chocolate oranda who died it was a baby.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been thinking about my empty tank again and i am going to turn it into a fatties (dojo loach) tank am already designing how i want inside of tank and I just need get Piranha a tank mate when hes fit and well and in the tank :)

So its bring on the little fatties.

I was gonna suggest a couple of Black Moors? They're usually a little more hardy than other "fancy eye" goldfish and they would love the 20 gal tank. However, the loach tank sounds cool too! Good luck with it whatever you decide. Nuke the tank well first anyway :)

Thanks MrB i already have a moor an a one eyed fantail that share a tank together.

But thinking of giving goldies a break just now i have space to add one in with my moor an fantail as its a 30gallon.but am not ready to do that yet.

Archived