New Boyfriend

claire_uk

i have known this guy at work for about a year, and we get on really well, have a good laugh and such. well we were all out on sat night with work and it would seem that everyone knew (except me) that he liked me. :D

all the lads were winding me up, as they do, but i went in to work on sunday with the biggest smile ever!!

we made it 'official' yesterday, since my mum, being nosy as she is, looked at my phone messages. (im 21 for goodness sakes!!)

so im happy to say that after being single for 2 years, and what seemed like forever, i have a new boyfriend!

thank Laurie, its that stage when you constantly text each other!! it feels so good to be with someone again,

o yes, get them all the time. you know when you dont realise you like someone, but everyone keeps telling you that youd be good together?!!

my best m8 said he likes me to, and i was like no he doesnt, he likes some other girl from work. i was so wrong!!

Congrats on hooking up with your new man! :D

its that stage when you constantly text each other!!

~that~ stage? hmmmn, I'm feeling old, I didn't know that was a stage, as a matter of fact I didn't even have a mobile when I was dating :lol1:unsure: so very old...

he he. my inbox is currently full of his texts and i keep having to delete some to allow new ones!!but only after looking at them to make sure they can be deleted~! how very sad am i??!

i dont want to go into work on sat, coz by then everyone will know! and will be asking questions!? they are so very nosy at my work

~that~ stage? hmmmn, I'm feeling old, I didn't know that was a stage, as a matter of fact I didn't even have a mobile when I was dating :lol1:unsure: so very old...

LOL...I was thinking the same thing :bingo:

Lol yeah - I didn't realise it was a form of initial conversation until my last relationship which started out that way. He would send about 12 txt messages a day ..... until he asked why I never replied. I had to tell him that with barely enough time in the day to get through my workload - returning txt messages wasn't going to appear on the agenda any time soon. I know, I know - I'm such a romantic! :rofl

Congrats on the new fella Claire :D So... what's he like? Is he dark or fair?

woo congratulations claire! feels so good to be in a new relationship doesnt it!?

I know what you mean about the constant texting... always wondering if he'll text back, or trying to come up with something to say just so you can keep talking a bit longer. nerves, butterflies, blushing etc...ah young love!

(lol i sound so old, i'm 21 too but i've been with my bf for 2 1/2 years so we dont get nervous butterflies very often anymore!)

:D

thanks guys

yer its all good, i was with my last bf for 4 years, but then i was single for about 2 years. so it feels good to be with someone again, and he is great. the other day in work, he asked for my locker key, when i finfished work there was some chocolates and a nice card in there!!

he has dark hair, quite tall. well taller than me, gbut that isnt hard as i am only 4 foot 11!!

well we send about 30 texts a day, probs more!! oopppss!

we are going to Manchester, (UK) on thursday, but he wont tell me what we are doing there!! i love surprises.

lol Jen, i bet he thought you werent talking to him!

Aww congrats.

So sweet!

I remember when I first started going out with my boyrfriend id even write down some of the texts he would send me as I didnt want to lose them but needed space on the phone!

And there are a lot of 21 year old British girls on this forum! Adding me in, theres three of us in this thread alone! :)

yer i know, where you from??

i used to do that, even was contemplating it the other day, but my new phone came which has a ton of memory!!

yer, im from liverpool, originally oxford, and now reside in preston til June as i am at uni. but i come home to liverpool quite a lot. im coming to ireland at end of august for a holiday, cant wait as i have never been before.

thanks dfernandez77!!

Archived