My Lionhead ---miss Tiger

Guest Snowfire

Guest Snowfire

:) Tiger's a cute fish.How many babies did you end up with?

There are two batch of fries. The earlier batch has fifty left. The latter has several hundred .

What a lovely fish! :heart

Thanks , glitterfish

I bought in local goldfish store, and I took all these pictures .

Wow! I have no doubt that u took all the pics, but the fish seems very characteristic of from a goldfish seller from eBay. Ur local shop have some very nice lionheads :yeah:

:) Wow, another preatty lionhead! You are lucky to have a lfs that sell fish that look like that, none of the stores around me have anything even close to looking like yours!

Guest Snowfire

I bought in local goldfish store, and I took all these pictures .

Wow! I have no doubt that u took all the pics, but the fish seems very characteristic of from a goldfish seller from eBay. Ur local shop have some very nice lionheads :yeah:

It cost me only $9. When I saw them , I knew I have to get them first. It is not easy to find such goldfish .

Guest Snowfire

:) Wow, another preatty lionhead! You are lucky to have a lfs that sell fish that look like that, none of the stores around me have anything even close to looking like yours!

I spent a lot of time searching. You had better call local goldfish store before you go . Ask them when new goldfish arrive.

Archived