My New Tank!

tinker

Guest Cattrix

Wow! That is a lovely tank and Gorgeous fish! I can't really tell but is the large plants on the inside of the tank or in the back?

Splendid..... :D

Cat

Oh ... I looked at the tank again and saw the plants were inside on the rock slabs,,, hhehebhe ..

:) Everything looks super! I love your fish and that large tank is wonderful.

I do have to comment on Golda, the pic in the new tank! She looks like she just swam a marathon! Like she is totally exhausted. :heart She is adorable, but that pic screams, "If I have to swim one more inch, I will just die"! :rofl

Thanks for sharing the great pics.

:) Everything looks super! I love your fish and that large tank is wonderful.

I do have to comment on Golda, the pic in the new tank! She looks like she just swam a marathon! Like she is totally exhausted. :heart She is adorable, but that pic screams, "If I have to swim one more inch, I will just die"! :rofl

Thanks for sharing the great pics.

I was thinking that was the "aw, mom, do I hafta?" look. :D

Wow!!!! That little pearl scale is the cutest little thing ever! :heart

That's Mama Cass. She's my favorite too. LOL That tank has ALL my favorites. She's a little bigger than a golf ball. A large golf ball LOL! :D

aaacass.jpg

gooorgeous fish and tank!

can i just say....you have some BIG fish! they're so big (especially you're moore & calico), they make youre 125gal tank look like a tiny tank! :D

Yeah, they really do. We originally had 8 fish in there, but moved two of them to the 35 gallon hex tank because they seemed crowded.

The only problem we're having is coming up with enough gph to cover a 125 gallon tank. The largest gph filters we can find are 400 gph, so there are two of those and an eheim 2217 (265 gph). Not quite enough, but we dont know what else to do. The back of the tank is now full with HOB filters, and the spraybar for the eheim is on the left side.

If anyone has any ideas on increasing the gph, they'd be appreciated.

Noah, my albino with his sudden new stripe of orange!

It's a bit comforting to know that my albino isn't the only one getting some orange; it freaked me out a bit when it first happened. :P Currently she's got a little streak on her tail and a small spot on her left side.

So many gorgeous fishies! I hope mine get that big one day. ^^

Archived