Poor Skittles

From healthy to dead in three days. At least she doesn't have to suffer through me attempting to help her and only prolonging her death. I'll post a picture when I find a good one. Everyone else is healthy but right now Poe is looks lost. Her and Skittles were buddies and Poe just keeps going up to everyone looking at them, turning around and then looking behind Skittles' favorite plant. Then she sits there for a few before going to search again.

R.I.P. Skittles, my little lionhead.

:( OMG, this is sudden! I know how shocked you must feel. Poor little Skittles, it must have been something bad to take her that fast. I know how much you loved her, hope you feel better soon. :heart

:rip: Skittles!

Thanks everyone. The params on my water were really good too so I'm a bit freaked out for the rest of my fish. Is it possible for a fish to dye from having eggs in them that they can't get out? That's the only thing I can think of that could have been the problem. This may sound bad, but I did a little experimenting and I found eggs in her, that's why I'm wondering if that could have been it. I just hope it's not something that was passed to my other fish. I did a huge water change to try and ensure the health of everyone else.

Archived