All Is Well...

OldHag

My biggest problem is that I love my fish so much, and I want to talk about them all the time! People around me don't appreciate it all the time, they don't wanna hear about my fish. And as I don't have any problems right now I don't have anything to post here on Kokos. Except that I love my fish so much and I'm amazed that I have raised 2 batches of fry and that they all look healthy (even if they are a bit special!)!

Here are a bunch of pics...

Tanks glowing in the dark...

Picture3103.jpg

Tiny Tank

Picture3106.jpg

Medium Tank

Picture3107.jpg

Big Tank

Picture3108.jpg

Angus and Mac

Picture3116.jpg

Random Babies

Picture3129.jpg

Comet

Picture3134.jpg

Goldie

Picture3149.jpg

So, everyone that only wants to tell us, how much they love their fishies, feel free to post here! :heart:heart:heart

LOVE!

Aww, I love looking at your fish! :D Such big healthy Comets... they're my favorite!

I think pretty much everyone here knows how it is to have no one around that wants to listen to them rave about their fish... but that's why we love the internet so much! XD

It's good to see "Everything's just fine." type threads too. Nice to know things are going well for people. ^^

And of course.. I love my fishes to death! <33

:) The majority of people Anette,don't quite think like us "elite few".They kind of give you that odd sort of look when you try and bring your goldfish up.We are definately a select few around here.I often joke about "needing a life",but I really do enjoy and admire my fish more than I can even say,and I actually find alot of comfort doing water changes,even if it's like a full time job. :rofl You should be very proud,as you've done well. :D:heart

Wow, the fish and the tanks look amazing! :D

That's the great thing about koko's, you can vent all about your babies and we just want more! LOL

It's great to know that when I get excited about nitrates..there's someone to vent to! :rofl

Chrissy

All your fish look amazing! I wish I could have that many tanks (I think my landlord would freak out and evict me though).

I know how you feel. I am so excited about the drastic change in Mars so I sent my mom a picture. I was talking to her on the phone and I got the feeling from her tone she was rolling her eyes and just nodding in false agreement to get me to shut-up. She said 'he's very pretty, mary' in that way that says 'i don't really care stop talking about him'. I love my mom but my fish don't talk back to me :D .

I adore my fish! At work we have a fridge in the lounge that people put their baby pictures on . I have pictures of all of my fish on it :) When I am having a lousy stressful day, I can take a moment to look at them and feel good.

It's therapy for a fish o holic. I don't care who laughs at me for it.

Anette, your fish always amaze me. There's not a blemish anywhere on a tank or a fish, they are all so healthy and sparkly, you are such an expert at their care :) And we love your pics. Angus and McFish are huge now :heart

i love my fishie and so does my family :)):D

Fishcrazy that is really great that your family love your fish too,

OK, I didn't post any closeups of Belly and Brownie, because I thought you have had enough of them! :D But I can't keep away... so here they are! I took 100 pics and I thought these were cute, though blurry, the little ones won't stand still!!! :heart

Belly

Picture3199.jpg

Brownie

Picture3203.jpg

Thes two are special to me. Belly gets more and more like her mom Gullet, her nose and face shape, the body and the fact that she's always hungry and always first up at feeding time!

lovely fish! very pretty. i luv the tanks as well. sometimes i wish i had'nt turned my extra 55 into saltwater! im hoping to get another 55 though by the next winter. only if room will permit.(LOL) and by the way,i completly understand where your comming from when ppl dont want to hear about the "fish" i say poo on them! Lol) goldfish are awsome creatures. how can you not :heart them when they look at you with those eyes?! its like falling in :heart

Anette,

Loved looking at the pics of your fish, what a beautiful bunch of babies! It'd be lovely to be able to have a whole room dedicated to fish like yours I love it! Maybe when I'm rich and famous, I might be able to afford a house with more rooms :rolleyes:

your fish all look so healthy too! I love the two big ones, are they Angus and Mcfish?

Anette,

your fish all look so healthy too! I love the two big ones, are they Angus and Mcfish?

Brownie has a twin!!

Yes, the big ones are Angus and McFish!

It's amazing, Glurp looks exactly like Brownie! :heart

Goodness I never noticed Belly's eyes! They are so huge and black! Wow- just gorgeous! And that cute Brownie looks very fat :D

Goodness I never noticed Belly's eyes! They are so huge and black! Wow- just gorgeous! And that cute Brownie looks very fat :D

One black and one silver eye! :) And mommy Gullet had huge eyes, almost telescopic! And yes, Brownie is getting fat! :heart

:heart

Anette they look fantastic!!! I love belly's face its just to to to cute.

Your tanks look amazing. I cant believe how much your fry have grown and developed such vivid colors. You should be very proud!

and yup I :heart my fish too :)

My friends and family are so sick of me talking about fish they just roll their eyes as soon as I start.

Archived