Fishy Pics!

glitterfish

That pom pom (is it Daddy pom?)looks like he's changed color Erin :blink: or did you get another :unsure::D

In some of these it looks like you might be actually swimming in the tank with them, amazing, how do you take pics like that?

Anyways your fish look splendid and gorgeous as ever :heart Love the wood!

In some of these it looks like you might be actually swimming in the tank with them, amazing, how do you take pics like that?

Hmmmm, knowing Erin, she probably was! :rofl Great pics as always! Your fish are all beautiful!

Thanks you guys! :D

Imogen, thats the same pom but the angle that the light is on him makes him look a lot lighter! I take pics like that by sitting below the tank and zooming in so you cant see the outline of the tank. That tank for some reason is hard to get good pics. Maybe because of the glare from the white gravel. :hmm

Oh Erin, thanks for sharing, they're lovely pics of your fish. your pompom reminds me of my old pompom (passed on about 18 months ago.) I love them! I haven't seen any nice pompoms in retail stores here in melbourne for ages! I'd love to add one to my collection again! :heart

Archived