Hai Feng's Fast Color & Quick Grow Goldfish Food

Guest kitlou

Hi. I checked the ingredients and the color enhancing additives would not appeal to me. It says natural and artificial colors included. The rest of it sounds allright, krill, spirulina, wheat germ, vitamins, these are all good. Sorry I have no personal experience of the maker..maybe someone else does.

I tried once. Instead of color it gave me a floaty problem. I stopped using it since then.

The very same thing happened to me. I soaked the food the same amount of time that I soak all the food I feed my goldfish and after I fed my fish I had a few that were floating on their backs. That was the first and lat time I used it.

Yeah you see this is the first food I have noticed that actually says "artificial colors "included in the ingredients and this for a color enhancing food stuff sounds very suspect. There's been all that fuss about red food coloring being toxic for people too :blink: . And without wishing to beat adead horse here I would also be suspicious about that "quick grow" silent ingredient.

Archived