Magic Grow Aquarium

jsrtist

Look what I found at the grocery store the other night. I thought it was so cool that we had to have it. Remember those little growing animals you had as a kid that grew in water? This is an interesting take on it that I thought you all might appreciate!

100_3791.jpg

100_3792.jpg

100_3808.jpg

100_3881.jpg

:) My son brought home something like those fish, it was a large lizard. I think before he soaked it the thing was about 3in long. He soaked it in a 5 gal bucket. It got huge and was so slimey to the touch it was hard to pick up.

Those fish look preatty easy to care for. :rofl

I LOVE those things! I had a an alien growing in jar on my shelf for a long time, it was really really cool. I love that aquarium! thanks for sharing! :D

Lol! David and I found one of those tanks with a little Nemo and Dory in it while we were touring NZ. We got it to have in the van because I was missing my tanks at home. After 24 hours both Nemo n Dory had expanded so much that they both exploded! they just didn't stop growing! :rofl

How cute!! I would love to have one like Mads is talking about with Nemo and Dory! I love Dory!

Lol! not if it blew up like mine did... they exploded into thousands of little gelatinous pieces! It was quite disturbing! :blink:

Very neat! Wish mine would grow like that................well...........not...FOUR HUNDRED PERCENT......they'd be like that Dr Suess fish.....what was the name of that one? :blink:

Very neat! Wish mine would grow like that................well...........not...FOUR HUNDRED PERCENT......they'd be like that Dr Suess fish.....what was the name of that one? :blink:

Fish in a Dish?

Very neat! Wish mine would grow like that................well...........not...FOUR HUNDRED PERCENT......they'd be like that Dr Suess fish.....what was the name of that one?

one fish, 2 fish, 3.... (something like that)

Very neat! Wish mine would grow like that................well...........not...FOUR HUNDRED PERCENT......they'd be like that Dr Suess fish.....what was the name of that one?

one fish, 2 fish, 3.... (something like that)

1 Fish, 2 Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

How cute!! I would love to have one like Mads is talking about with Nemo and Dory! I love Dory!

Lol! not if it blew up like mine did... they exploded into thousands of little gelatinous pieces! It was quite disturbing! :blink:

Exploding Dory? Aack!! How brutal!

Archived