New! Amazing!

dickey_moe

:) Tired of looking at those PESKY FISH? Just wish they'd go away?

Get the new INVISI-FISH tank and never... see.. them... AGAIN !!

Here's how it works: Just place a fish or two in this amazing tank, and just watch them disappear! They only come out while you are out of the room! YOU NEVER HAVE TO LOOK AT THEM AGAIN!

something is eating the food!! Our invisi-fish tank keeps them out of sight.

something is pooping in the tank! You'll never know what...thanks to Invisi-fish technology.

Just change the water and let Invisifish-tank do the rest!

GET RID OF YOUR FISH TODAY!

Patent pending. :)

Hmmm I seem to have the opposite type of tank...In my tanks they just keep 'appearing' out of nowhere!

Kat, thats exactly the same kind I have. Its weird, My husband goes to work in the morning, and Voila, theres a new fish in there when he comes home! Weird huh?????

I dont have either problem.

I have the opposite problem too! "Where did that fish come from??"
Kat, thats exactly the same kind I have. Its weird, My husband goes to work in the morning, and Voila, theres a new fish in there when he comes home! Weird huh?????
Hmmm I seem to have the opposite type of tank...In my tanks they just keep 'appearing' out of nowhere!

just where is the goldfish anoumous thread???

Weekly meetings will start up again next week (maybe we should make them daily or hourly with this crowd). Do you all still have your name tags? :D

Angela

Weekly meetings will start up again next week (maybe we should make them daily or hourly with this crowd). Do you all still have your name tags? :D

Angela

I never got a nametag....I never received my 30STM pimped out straight jacket either. Have I been rejected by goldfish anonymous *sniffles*? Even they've given up on me, I'm a lost cause!!

I never got a nametag....I never received my 30STM pimped out straight jacket either. Have I been rejected by goldfish anonymous *sniffles*? Even they've given up on me, I'm a lost cause!!

There, there, calm down. We'll get you your widdle name tag and your pwetty straight jacket. (Whoa....keep your eye on this one! Don't give them any sharp objects! :scared )

There, there, calm down. We'll get you your widdle name tag and your pwetty straight jacket. (Whoa....keep your eye on this one! Don't give them any sharp objects! :scared )

Lol! Seriously don't give me sharp objects. I like fire better! :ignore I broke a finger taking apart a bed, I'm just not safe around anything. :D

i have the Invisi-fish problem as well :rofl

there'll be days when i come home and i have a heart attack b/c i can't find Blackie anywhere. pretty ridiculous since he's 6.5" and pretty hard to conceal, but somehow he manages to pull the same trick everytime! :whatjust:

This tank houses Giblet and Cupcake. They hide when they see me. Cupcake especially, but if I sit to the side for a minute...........out she comes! Zipping all over the tank and slurping up any food on the bottom. Then she retreats behind the potted palms in the back of the tank and there is nothing but poop in her wake.

Giblet is usually somewhere nearby. It is comical to watch them make a bee line for the back of the tank.

Giblet is getting better, he is learning that the big pink thing has food.

you can see them in the reflection.

Guest Elizabeth Anne

-points to her nametag- -feels special-

Aww... Poor fishes... I can't get mine to stop making glurping noises at the surface every time I walk into the room. I swear he knows its me, cuz he doesn't do it for anyone else...

quote name='Elizabeth Anne' date='Feb 27 2007, 03:31 AM' post='639987']

-points to her nametag- -feels special-

Aww... Poor fishes... I can't get mine to stop making glurping noises at the surface every time I walk into the room. I swear he knows its me, cuz he doesn't do it for anyone else...

I Know that sound very well!!

:heart

Archived