Pompoms!

iwantatosakin

Does anybody know where to get pompoms for not a heaping pile of money? I might buy one from dandy orandas, but if i end up not buying it, i'm gonna get one from a pet store (if possible). Can you guys please list some pet stores ( in california, somwhere around the orange county area) that sell pompoms?Thanx :D .

EDIT: Or anywhere in california?

A breeder around here regularly sells his "culls" of pompons to the local fish store here in Chicago - I see them about 2 times a year there - some are quite nice - chocolates with orange poms..... Usually about $20 @....

Look around. You may find some. Or make apoint to get to a fish show this fall.....

Should I buy the one from dandy orandas? It's 40 for the pompom, and 90 for next day air shipping. The problem is, I don't have that kid of money at the moment. I only have $20.....

Oh, i wish I had the money!!!!!

:cry:cry:cry1:cry1

I agree, look around at some lfs. yesterday i was at aquatics and they had some really nice 4" choclate orandas with pompoms. I wanted one, but i didnt get one.

Plus, dont you need to save up for a new tank?

i call 3 LFS looking for popom goldfish, and they all said,"I've never even heard of that kind of goldfish." I was kind of disappointed. That was last year, so maybe I'll have some luck thistime.

i call 3 LFS looking for popom goldfish, and they all said,"I've never even heard of that kind of goldfish." I was kind of disappointed. That was last year, so maybe I'll have some luck thistime.

thats because there isnt really a fish called a pompom(hope thats right). Usually its an oranda, pearlscale, ect. that actually has the pompoms ;)

I want a magpie pompon. They are so beautiful. :heart Hope you find one, iwantatosakin!

I swear, at all the pets store 30 minutes away and less you can find everything from chocolate orandas to black ranchus but I can't find a pompon. Hopefully when I got on my trip to china town and little tokyo in LA I can run around the city and visit some of the raved about goldfish stores.

Archived