New Pics Of Lionhead!

jamisskat

I' tell yuo guys the story behind my new lionhead... well, its like this i called around several places here in fla looking for a lion that was nice and healthy and plump. i called vvvv which was awhile away. they told me they had some "good looking lion's and so i took the drive. when i got there i was so heart broken! all there lion's where in bad shape. the fins were torn, some had red streaks in their fins. i was about to leave when i noticed this one certain lion that was in a tank with younger lion's. He was a keeper! and so sweet. just when i thought my trip was a waste of time i spotted him. on top of everything, i got him half off cuz he was in the wrong tank. he should've been in with the older lion's. so that was a nice surprise. the whole way home he sat next to me just checking me out. :heart if it wasnt for my car being a darn stick shift i would've held the bag all the way home. now that ive had him home for about 2 weeks he has warmed up so much. he eats out of my hand now which to me is like the coolest thing. so thats my story hope you guys enjoyed it!

I HAVENT THOUGHT OF A NAME YET BUT I THINK HES A DADDY THOUGH CUZ I JUST FOUND EGGS IN THE TANK AND HE WAS THE ONE DOING THE CHASSING!

haha I can understand your excitement!! lol, and sure you must be to cap lock all your words :D

fabio is a cute name! omg there going to be part redcap oranda (mother) and lionhead (daddy) babies! wow i wonder what their going to look like if all goes well? (LOL)

let me guess, red cap wen and lionhead body would be nice! imagine a red cap that does not have a dorsal fin! take some pics of the eggs!

thanks guys! i cant believe i found the eggs. i was just sitting there in front of the tank and started to see the eggs all over the plants. she either didnt lay alot or they got ate cuz i only found 5 clear eggs. sigh) but im crossing my fingers and today i noticed one that was hatched out already. good thing i found the eggs when i did. thanks again you guys your the best!

the one that has hatched is really tiny panzz i dont think my cam is that good (LOL) i really cant believe how small they are! i removed the white eggs finally still checking for more as the day goes on.

Archived