Goldfish Secrets Ebook

mojer21

I've seen this before,but was turned off a bit by not being able to really sample any of its pages.I know that they have a guarantee,but I guess the whole thing turned me off.

Maybe some else has had a positive experience with it though. :)

Hey Devs, do you see the first pic in that link? That's George Chen's (gchen) pic of his fishes! U reckon we should let him know? Dunno if the author of that book asked George for permission or not.

You know Riz,I knew that pic was like way too familiar,but I'm tired and couldn't quite think.You are absolutely right though-that is definately George's fish and I do think he has a right to know.

Funny enough,I've gotten this particular sales pitch to my personal e-mail 3 times in the last 3 weeks...Makes you wonder who is reading our boards at night ,no? :blink:

Guest Cattrix

personally in my n00b humble opinion, 27 bucks is way too much to pay for an E book,,, :thud for that kind of money I would like a hardback copy..

Cat

Funny enough,I've gotten this particular sales pitch to my personal e-mail 3 times in the last 3 weeks...Makes you wonder who is reading our boards at night ,no? :blink:

I know what u mean. Maybe u should confront this seller by e-mailing her back?

PS: I've e-mailed George.

There is a doube post about this in Disease and Treatment too. From a different member name, but the same topic.

I think its too much money too! I agree about the hardback book, you can get that beautiful fancy goldfish book for less than that.

It sounds like a good book, but I read the whole page, and honestly, You can pretty much find all that info on the net. I also agree, for that price, i would like to have a hard copy.

Hey Devs, do you see the first pic in that link? That's George Chen's (gchen) pic of his fishes! U reckon we should let him know? Dunno if the author of that book asked George for permission or not.

you know, i looked at that picture and i thought I've seen it on here before. I remember seeing it when i was just a newbie.

It makes you wonder who is searching the boards, like what what Devs said.

*Edit* I looked up George's profile, and the pic is in his siggy.

:) Glad to hear that you waited Jeff. I hate Spammers.It only takes a minute to ask someone's permission.This person has spammed my e-mail and if I'm not mistaken,has put this link on the board before.I'm not telling anyone to not buy it, but rather a Buyer Beware....

I prefer my money spent in HardBack books myself. :) Something that I can really look at before I dish out the cash! :D

Archived