My New Fish!

Panzz

Hey Panzz u got good eyes for ranchu. Seems like he's got a very balanced-looking body. How big is he now?

More pics pleaseee :D

Hi and thx everyone for your comments!

and my Ranchu is now ard 2.8" :D

and more pics it is !! I just taken another one more ^^

cce75e72bb3bec441b1f6f787d84ceef.jpg

:heart What a cutie pie Panzz.How many fish do you have all together,and how many tanks?Just wondering how many more beauties are going to show up in pics,and looking forward to them by the way! :exactly

:heart What a cutie pie Panzz.How many fish do you have all together,and how many tanks?Just wondering how many more beauties are going to show up in pics,and looking forward to them by the way! :exactly

hi if I tell you I have 12 fishes and only one 90 gal tank what will you do? XD I know most of you are going to freak out... cos it is too cramp right?!?! but I really love them!! I will stop myself from getting more.. of cos.. haha. well anyway I am planning on getting another 30 gal tank or something!

and if I add my sump tank's volume then it would add up to be 110 gal altogether.

my sump has 3 compartments, and is ?20

Yep, he looks great. I am really starting to want a ranchu now but I ran out of space. (Actually, maybe I could sell my TV to make more room/money... :rofl )

There have been so many nice ranchu pics lately!

Yep, he looks great. I am really starting to want a ranchu now but I ran out of space. (Actually, maybe I could sell my TV to make more room/money... :rofl )

haha you may consider doing that since an aquarium is better than any tv !! :exactly:D

haha you may consider doing that since an aquarium is better than any tv !! :exactly:D

Yeah, but I am sure that my family would get pretty mad. :fishtank:blowup::rofl

haha ye.. I have decided to name HER buffalo too!! and I realise she is a FEMALE!! I am rather happy because all of my ryukins where males >.< I wanted at least one female rykin but is doesn't matter. and I got a female Ranchu now!

Archived