Come Sit With Me...

Sonny

Honestly Jim - I love your pond and your fish are so vibrant (and a couple of chubbies in there as well :D ). It's such a beautiful setup and I often wish I could do something similar and I kid you not, if I could, i'd never come inside. There's something so mentally soothing about your pond.

Now as you're in the mood for taking footage, is there any chance you can grab some vids of your trough and massive goldies? I'd love to see that :D

:rest: Hi Jim,I am sitting here very sleepy as I've been up for over 24 hours.I turned your video on an immediately felt the calmness of it all.The pond fish are beautiful.The colors just don't get any brighter or better.Then listening to the sounds of the birds and moving water had me ready to close my eyes.... :yawn

Very very soothing and serene.A place that I too ,would never want to leave.And hey,if you have more video's and pics,well you just bring them on as I really enjoyed seeing this one. :D Lovely!

Thanks everyone for stopping by and for the kind comments. It is a very peaceful setting and it is easy to forget you're in the middle of a big city when you're sitting around the pond.

cool! I hope I can get a pond like that some day. It's very relaxing to watch. That calico fish is massive!

Lumpy, if you want a pond enough you'll have one. Don't worry. The calico is my biggest fish and is a Shubukin that I've had for about five years. I would guess her to be between twelve and fourteen inches.

BigShubukin.jpg

Wow u got some very nice wakins there, and an impressive-looking tancho comet also. Any pics of that tancho comet, mate?

Here's a pic of the tancho Sarassa comet.

Tancho.jpg

in order for the photo bucket videos to work, you need to set your account to shared.

Thanks Fuzzy! I changed my account settings. Hopefully the links will work now.

Absolutely beautiful :heart . As everyone has said that is a very soothing oasis you have made there and some truly beautiful healthy fish :exactly . I like the Grecian feeling too. That's neat how you have the filter fountain fixed in there.

Archived