Acrylic Tanks In The Uk

Limeyron

I went through all the trouble of sizing up the new tank, only for the guy to tell me that his company only makes the big display tanks that you find in aquariums, restaurants, clubs, bars etc. I've searched and searched and searched and I can't find anywhere in the UK that makes acrylic tanks on a domestic scale ('scuse the pun). http://www.aquariummasters.co.uk/

Please, if anyone knows where I can get my new tank from, let me know because my guys really need a new home, and er, possibly a little *coughs* brother *coughs* :D

The advantage of an acrylic tank is lighter weight (about half the weight of glass), they are often a one piece molded design and are less likely to crack if subjected to an impact. The downside would be higher cost and scratches more easily, but if it is a light scratch, it can be buffed out. It would be very difficult to impossible to remove a scratch from glass.

The advantage of an acrylic tank is lighter weight (about half the weight of glass), they are often a one piece molded design and are less likely to crack if subjected to an impact. The downside would be higher cost and scratches more easily, but if it is a light scratch, it can be buffed out. It would be very difficult to impossible to remove a scratch from glass.

ohhhh ok :D

Archived