Top-view Photos

SnBMeg

For the past several weeks I've been doing 80% water changes on my goldfish tank (working on kicking those nitrates down), and in the process I noticed that once I had drained the water down to about 6" in the tank, I had a very nice view of my fish from the top.

I thought it was pretty neat, because, since my fish have always been in an aquarium (the top of which comes to my shoulders), I've never really had a reason to take a good look at them from the top.

So, here are a few photos of some of my goldfish as viewed from the top:

2007-02-17goldfishTopview_1resize.jpg

2007-02-17goldfishTopview_2resize.jpg

2007-01-23goldfishTopview_3resize.jpg

So this last one isn't a view from over the tank, but it's still a top view of the fish! :P

Now, post yours, too! :D

I just took mine 5 mins ago!! hahaha and they were somewhat going to sleep so I only quick snap one with flash 0_o haha well they were still brightly awake! maybe tomorrow morning when the tank lights are on then I would take a better pic! hhaha anyway enjoy this now..

The water lvl was not really 6" it was 20+" haha

bc53363016eee717b71f0d4b6513ae76.jpg

I took some a while back, but my sister unpluged my camera while they were being put on my camera, so they all disapered.

I've also been on the look out for a shallow white bowl for nice top views.

Aww shoot! And I just deleted the photos of top views of my two moors in the "Holding Cup" while I cleaned the tank! (the cup is one of those plastic bowls Betas come in at mmm)

Now I have to take more. Not that I'm complaining about that! :D

Archived