Since Mars Has Decided To Be A Chameleon Again!

IloveSpaceboy

Okay, first, here's the rest of the crew

Skittles (and bubbles):

100_2329.jpg

Mithra and Poe:

100_2340.jpg

Sparky, Mithra and Poe:

100_2349.jpg

Believer:

100_2356.jpg

Godiva: (sorry the 2nd one is big, doesn't want to resize.)

100_2362.jpg

100_2366.jpg

Okay, now here is the fish that started off mostly black when I got him, then turned orange. Now, in the past couple weeks, here's what's been going on.

Old Mars (about 2 weeks ago)

Mars-6.jpg

New Mars:

100_2335.jpg

(with Phoenix)

100_2338.jpg

Here is Believer trying to be like her big brother:

100_2364.jpg

Your fish are all so gorgeous.

Do you have a pic of Mars when he was black? I'd love to see it if you do. Also, how big is he? It is hard to tell from the pics, but he must just be huge or the other guys must be tiny.

Fish005.jpg

That's him (the one by the turtle) when he was just starting to turn orange. It's the earliest picture I have of him. He's not that big compared to the goldfish other people have on this board. He's about 3" not including tail. Phoenix is the next largest at about 2 1/2". The others are all about 1 3/4" and below, so they're all pretty tiny.

Fish005.jpg

That's him (the one by the turtle) when he was just starting to turn orange. It's the earliest picture I have of him. He's not that big compared to the goldfish other people have on this board. He's about 3" not including tail. Phoenix is the next largest at about 2 1/2". The others are all about 1 3/4" and below, so they're all pretty tiny.

So cute! He looks like a torpedo there.

Thanks everyone (I apologize for the possiblity of porr typing, one of my fingers is fractured). I love Mars and how he's constantly surprising me. It's just weird because he started changing, with quite a dramatic change in such a short time.

He'll be gorgeous if his body turns white and the rest of him stays orange. Everyday I love him more, lol.

Wow Mars has changed so much! I would love to see a photo of Spaceboy!

How did you break your finger? Surely you are not dumpsta divin' for another fish :D

The only remaining photo I can find of Spaceboy is the same one where Mars was black. I'll be trying to fince the very few others I have. I wish I had the camera that I do now when Spaceboy was alive.

As far as breaking my finger is concerned; No, no dumpster diving (might have been more wrth the injury though). I was helping my roommate with her bed since she's moving out and she dropped it on my finger. It's nothing too bad, it just hurts a little and the splint is annoying since I can't move my middle finger.

Thanks. I would hate to break something on my foot. Your hand you don't have to rely on for mobility. I'm still trying to figure out how to do water changes without it taking me even longer than it does now.

Archived