I Fallded Asleepsy On...

svendenhowser

Padymelon had been running round in the lounge room all day, picking up things here and there to stash under the fish tank (the only place I have a hard time reaching! she's a smarty pants this one!). But come dinner time she was all poopsied out...

sleepypady.jpg

Thanks guys! I have to admit, she is unbelievably adorable... and squishy :) Here's another pic I took the other day..

padymelonblacksml.jpg

It's going to be so hard when she goes.. I try not to think about it, but shes old... over 3 now (I really don't remember exactly when we got her) and I know the end is near :(

But I shall take as many pictures as I can before that happens!!

Eeek too adoreable :bingo:

Yes, take all the pics you can- it is the one thing you have to hold onto when they go. Hope she has a super looooong life with you though :D

Oh she is so adorable! Makes me really want to get another pet rat. I love them so much!!!! SHe is absolutly beautiful! Great photos. :)

Merlinsmom, yeah, she would be a goner now if I hadn't have gotten the tumours removed.

I took her outside to get the mail yesterday, she scrambled into my shirt and just stuck the tip of her nose out to smell what was happening outside, scared of all those non-existent predators I guess :P

Archived