Happy Birthday Barbra44!

glitterfish

Hi everyone... and THANK YOU SO MUCH for your well wishes. It means a lot!

Life for me has been great. I'm now 35... but suprizingly It still feels young. HAHA I know all you younglings are laughing right now. But seriously... High school felt like yesterday. My first day of college felt like yesterday. It's amazing how time fly's by. Only difference.... a few grey hairs. A few extra pant sizes. I can now drink legally... ummmm LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes I too miss you all. I don't have the time to spend here like I used to. I get on the computer for moments at a time. If I'm here for 15 minutes ... that's a miracle. My hubby works shift work so I'm usually at home alone with Zoey during "my personal time". Ho hum... but I love being with her So I shouldn't complain. Just that every time I get on the computer she comes over and grabs my hand and pulls me towards her playroom. Wants me to read to her. Wants to play. Whoa.. it's time consuming and honestly never thought it would feel like this. So right now my life is actually hers. I have no time for myself ... just those few minutes to an hour before I go to bed. Head bobbing while watching the news or finishing up my emails. But to all those soon to be parents out there... IT IS WORTH EVERY SECOND.

Someday I'll be able to be back here full time again.. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hope you all are well. xo

It's a busy time for you but we'll be around when you can get back on for longer.

Miss the crazy posts :D !

Hope you have a fun birthday :flowers:birthdayhap::carrot:

:) Those times with Zoey being a little one goes by so fast Barb,that you have to grab each moment while you can. :heart Even if you don't talk to or hear from us,know that we think of you,love ya,and miss ya big time. :heart

:heart Happy Birthday a bit late!! And Devs put it perfectly! :D We miss you and know your free time is scarce and valuable. :heart and :hug to you and hope that 35 is the best year yet. ;)

Archived