Pics Of Some Of My Angelfish

Guest DPFHPRES

Guest DPFHPRES

I have 10 tanks and about 45 angel fish right now am jsut starting to have some pairs form and am having alot of fun. To any body trying to keep angels buy local bred fish whenever possible. Or from a good online breeder

Nice angelfish :) . They look alot like the ones I had a while ago. Unfortunately my fry never survived (didnt know what to feed them) and all of mine died off to a mysterious illness.

Are all 10 of your tanks dedicated to angels?

Guest DPFHPRES

I would say 8 of my tanks at this time are. I have one 30 gallon with a oranda and a 10 gallon quaritine. The 30 gallon is waiting for 5 wild blood angels I have on order

Guest DPFHPRES

You could keep about 3 or 4 adult angels in a 30 gallon good tanks mates for me have been cherry barbs and cory cats. Try and buy local bred angels whenever possible and the internet is a good second choice

Personally I wouldn't put anything else in a 30 if you're already going to be putting five angels in it, angels do get fairly large for tropicals and like their space. My angel fry ate Hikari First Bites well (my detailed opinion on that stuff here http://www.epinions.com/content_195561754244) along with egg yolk spray. Good luck, they're gorgeous fish!

Guest DPFHPRES

If the angels pair up you wouldn't want more than two in a 30 if they don't pair up you could probably put 4 in but you can't sex angels really and they will pair up. So keep that in mind. Most breeders I know keep there breeding pairs in 20 gallon tanks by themselves and pull the eggs

Archived