Assorted Photos

Kissy

Thanks everyone :)

Heheheee! Did he realise you were taking pictures of his ear!?

Hahaha....no he did not notice because everyone was taking pictures left and right. The balloon ride was a ton of fun. Sedona is so pretty with its little forests and red earth. After the ride we had orange juice shampagne and stawberries with creme. I don't care too much for any drink but water, but the strawberries and creme were heaven.

Oh man I totally forgot my squirrel monkey photo! They had an "open enclosure" exhibit where you got to walk inside. It was around the monkey's lunch time so they were very active and playful. The employees actually had to tell us to walk away from the monkeys because they were comming too close, like inches away. Here's my best photo:

squirrelmonkey.jpg

Okay and here's one more of me. I was riding the very bow of the whale watching boat the entire time. It was so rocky, like a mix between a roller coaster and a bronco, and there were a couple times where my feet left the ground while we were crashing down. Pure exhileration. I love the sea :)

exhileration.jpg

Thanksfor sharing the pics! I loved looking at them - you are a wonderful photographer. Looks like you go on some super fun trips too! The ballooning sounds like so much fun. And i loved the beach photos - so nice to dream about the beach when there are 5 foot snowbanks in front of my house!

I went whale watching when I was in 5th grade too. I was in Oceanography Club and at the end of the year, we all took a trip to california, maybe dana point. We didn't see too many dolphins, but we saw a ton of whales. We also cast a net and caught a bunch of sea creatures to play with and look at. I remember there was a huge lobster, some fish, a stingray of some sort, and a couple small octopi. One was the size of my fingernail :heart That was my fondest childhood memory.

When I went we only saw a momma whale and her baby, but there were lots of dolphins and we also caught stuff like flounder and other sea creatures. Then we got to dissect some things and do water tests and other neat stuff. When we went, we got there and hour early and so we ran around on the shore and collect shells, and looked for crabs and stuff. It was one of the most interesting things I've done. I learned so much.

I wish I got to see an octopus. They are my favorite animals, right behind raccoons.

Kissy - you take awesome pictures! I really enjoyed these :D Thanks for sharing them! Flying in a hot air balloon must be incredible..the views were awesome (except the ear of course :lol1 )I loved your pics of the African? rhinos, cactuses at the bot. garden and of Laguna beach and of Croatia and Turkey especially. Are you planning on more trips? (If so more pics please :D !)

I've been to Turkey-it is a magical place and a wonderful slow pace of life there.

Amazing photos! I loved them! Thanks for sharing! What camera are you using for these? The photos are so crisp and clear. Is it an auto focus thing or is it manual? I dont think you could get that with autofocus. You must have some good experience in photography. :)

Archived