From Panda To Tri-color-pics

rwersted

I got this pretty girl in Nov 06 and I just couldn't pass up a beautiful Panda Oranda. This was way before I knew that they rarely keep their color.

Dory2.jpg

When I came back from a little over 3 weeks away on Xmas vacation she was a totally differnt looking fish and I swore that my husband didn't take care of my fish. Then I found out this is a common occurance-so much for a panda :o

DSC05832.jpg

Now I think she is more beautiful then she was originally. I love her colors and I think the fins may still lose most of the black. She has grown a bunch also and is the big girl in her tank. Her name is China and she is my husbands favorite fish :D

great.jpg

I really think she was stunning when she was a Panda so part of me is sad that she changed. I didn't notice till I posted the pics that her eye color changed. She has a cat like eye now-pretty cool. She has changed so much I didn't even see it.

:) She looks great Rach, and I love her color change as well. You just never know what these chameleons will do when it comes to changing or loosing their colors.

Archived