Whats Going On In The Life Of Me

tropicana

Well, since it's been a while since i last posted so i thought i might tell you wahts going on with me and my fish =]

Well, last time i posted i have 5 tanks, i now have 8 (that's including a pond!) 1 tank has my now 3! phoenix eggfish, 3 ranchus and an oranda (it's a 150 gallon tank - it's in our living room xD) the other is a small 20 gallon with two ryukins and my pond has 4 comets and hoping to add some more =]

I've settled into my new school here in sydney and it's great, i've ventured into some pet stores and found some really good goldfish.

Apart from goldfish, i have a new animal addiction, i breed cocktiels =] i only have 2 a grey/yellow male and a beautiful cinnamon female, and they just layed eggs too!

And that's what i've been up to

How cool to live in Sydney. Do you know your way round places yet ? Glad school is okay. Good to hear your fish and bird collection is expanding :D

We've been waiting for aaaages for any pics of your fishies, especially the phoenixes! U've been promising us pics of them but they're never there. C'mon mate, don't let us wait any longer :D

:D Well it sounds "all good",and I'm glad that you're keeping us posted.I admit that I'm kind of excited about seeing these eggfish myself. :yeah: I love Cocketiels! I had a pair that laid eggs,but nothing ever came out of it.Never did figure out if it was two girls or what. :rolleyes::D

Apart from goldfish, i have a new animal addiction, i breed cocktiels =] i only have 2 a grey/yellow male and a beautiful cinnamon female, and they just layed eggs too!

For some reason, I thought that said you were breeding cocker spaniels.... I was like "Cocker spaniels don't lay eggs..." But I figured it out. Blonde moment :D

It's good to have you back. Can't wait for pics!!!

:) Hey, nice to hear from you! I had noticed that you hadn't been here in a while. Have fun with your birds, I love cocketiels, they are such nice birds. :heart What do you think of Sydney? Do you like it?

Hope you can drop by more often now.

Hey, Its good to see you. Sounds like you've been pretty busy :D

Glad to hear school is going along well.

And yes, like the others have said, we want to se pictures or else :wa:wa

Nice to see you have settled into your new school.You must join pet brigade and share pics of your cockatiels.I have a grey/yellow female cockatiel her pics are on PB :D

Archived